For smaller 12 to 16 foot boats, the BF15 and BF20 are as convenient as you can get. Starting at just 104 pounds, they are among the lightest in their class. Yet they are all Honda DNA: quiet, reliable, fuel efficient, and loaded with features.
Like the highest output charging system in their class, giving you plenty of power for all your electronics, even when trolling.
Or large displacement for a powerful performance. Choose the BFP Power Thrust design for even more boost, with 60% more thrust in reverse and 15% more in forward.
Add in easy one hand starting, shallow water drive, and much more, and you've got the ideal combination of power and portability.
|Shaft Length:||15" (Short)|
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- Large Displacement - better performance
- Easy One Hand Starting
- Lightweight Design
- Available with Power Thrust Design (BFP models only) - better performance for heavy loads
- Reverse Exhaust Relief - increased manueverability (BFP models only)
- Ultra Low 3 Star CARB Emissions
- True 5 Warranty
- PGM Ignition - optimal operation
- High Output Charging - more power!
- Engine Alert System - Keeps you informed
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Longer Tiller Handle - better control
- Auto Start Enrichment - easy starts
- Pendulum Mount System - Smooth operation
- Convenient, Up Front Tiller Controls
- EZ Steer Friction Control
- Shallow Water Drive
- Positive Lubrication - better durability
- 3 Stage Carburetion - better fuel economy
- Integrated Carrying Handle - easier transport
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||Japan|
|SHAFT LENGTH||15" (Short)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||350 cc (21.4 cubic inches)|
|BORE AND STROKE||59 mm x 64 mm (2.3 x 2.5 inches)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||4,500-5,500 RPM|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (86 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||3.2 Gal. Fuel Tank + Quick Connect Fuel Line|
|OIL TYPE||FC-W 10W-30|
|OIL CAPACITY||Please inquire.|
|ALTERNATOR||6-Amp (76 watt)|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Water Cooled|
|GEAR SHIFT||Forward, Neutral, Reverse|
|PROPELLER||9¼ x 10 in 4-Blade Aluminum|
When you order from jacks-marine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!