Only Honda manufactures a 2.3 HP outboard with a 20 inch long shaft, and that is only the beginning of what makes this 2.3 HP outboard special.
The Honda 2.3HP BF2.3DKLCH features more power over it's predecessor, plus a 12% larger internal gas tank allows for about an hour more of operation on the water in full throttle! Known for durability and quality, you can't go wrong with this outboard motor. Honda outboards also come with the best 5 year warranty in the industry!
|Shaft Length:||20" (Long)|
- Reliable, efficient 4-stroke design
- More power - without sacrificing portability
- Lightweight and compact
- Precise Throttle Control
- Forced air cooled engine - no water pump worries
- Ultra low 3 star CARB emissions - Environmentally concious technology
- True 5 Warranty - unmatched peace of mind
- Easy starting, maintenance free transistor ignition
- Easy to carry and install
- 360° swivel steering - added manueverability
- Centrifugal clutch - better performance
- Convenient fold down tiller
- 4-Front Corrosion Protection System - Fights the elements
- Internal fuel tank - easier portability
- Easy maintenance
- Steering friction adjustment
- Adjustable trim
- Shallow Water Drive
- Propeller included
- Carburetor drain screw for easy storage prep
- Dual lockable transom clamps
- Sheer and cotter pin keeper
- 15 and 20 inch configurations
|COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE||China|
|SHAFT LENGTH||20" (Long)|
|TRIM & TILT||Manual|
|DISPLACEMENT||57.2 cc (3.49 cubic in)|
|BORE AND STROKE||45 x 36 mm (1.8 x 1.4 inches)|
|FULL THROTTLE RPM RANGE||5,000-6,000 RPM|
|IGNITION SYSTEM||Transitorized Pointless|
|VALVES PER CYLINDER||2|
|FUEL TYPE||Unleaded Gasoline (86 octane)|
|FUEL TANK / FUEL LINE||.29 US gal (1.1L)|
|OIL TYPE||FC-W 10W-30|
|OIL CAPACITY||Please inquire.|
|LUBRICATION||Oil Slinger System|
|COOLING SYSTEM||Forced Air|
|GEAR SHIFT||360 Degree Pivot|
|PROPELLER||7-1/4" Dia. x 4-3/4" Pitch 3-Blade Polypropylene|
In The Box
- Internal Fuel Tank
- 3 Blade Polyproylene Propeller
- Owner's Manual & Tool Kit
- True 5-Year Warranty
When you order from jacks-marine.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!